Heritage carpentry is a skill that requires creativity, patience as well as a very detailed orientated personality.
HRI’s team of professionals can restore or replicate the finer wood features of your building or structure
through tried and tested practices that have been passed down through generations. We take pride in being
able to bring life back to the heritage features of your building while conserving and restoring as much of the
original materials as possible.
• Baluster, stair, window, door, trim and or crown moulding conservation works
• Paint removal (scrape to sound paint or 100% removal)
• Lead paint abatement
• Epoxy consolidation
• Dutchman repairs
• Re-painting or staining
• Hardware salvage and restoration
• Window glazing and/or replacement
• Stain glass restoration
• Replication of salvaged elements that are beyond repair.